- The promoter of this giveaway promotion is Core Credit Union (the “Promoter”).
- This Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. You are providing your information to Core Credit Union and not to Facebook. The information you provide will be used for this competition only and will not be shared with any other party.
- Take a photograph of some Landscape in your community (within 5km) that makes you smile and post it to our Facebook page attach your photograph and tag Core Credit Union. This competition will run from Friday 29th January 2021 to Monday 8th February 2021 inclusive.
- The promotion is open to all Core Credit Union members aged 16 and over with the exception of Core Credit Union Officers or anyone professionally connected with the promotion.
- Only one entry per member is permitted.
- The winner’s prize of €200 will be lodged to the winner’s Core Credit Union shares account.
- Non-members living or working in the common bond can join Core Credit Union by logging on to www.corecu.ie to complete a membership application form.
- The potential winner for the prize will be selected by Core Credit Union on Tuesday 9th February 2021, the valid winner will be contacted by us via Messenger, email and/or mail and upon acceptance of these Terms and Conditions for the promotion, the winner will be declared the official winner of the prize and will be announced on Facebook
- The Promoter may use the winner’s name, hometown and likeness for purposes of advertising, promotion or publicity in any media without additional compensation and the prize winner agrees to take part in such related promotional activities as the Promoter may require.
- Core Credit Unions decision, including any decision as to eligibility or whether to award a prize, will be final and binding in all matters relating to the promotion and no correspondence will be entered into except with potential winners.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss, damage or consequential damage of any nature in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise caused by the acceptance of the terms and conditions or in connection with any prize.
These terms and conditions shall be governed by Irish law and the Courts of the Republic of Ireland shall have exclusive jurisdiction in relation to any disputes.
DATA PROTECTION NOTICE – The Promoter will use your personal data for the purposes of the promotion, including, where relevant, sending the confirmed winner notifications to you and inclusion of your details in promotional activities if you are a winner, on the basis of its legitimate interests in generating goodwill among its members and fulfilling its obligations in connection with this promotion.
If you are a winner, you will have the right to object to the use of your personal data for promotional activities at any time. This will not impact on any promotional activities which are undertaken or commenced prior to your objection.