If you are experiencing financial difficulties, talk to us…
We’re here to support you through difficult times.
Like many of our Members, your financial situation may have changed over time. You may be concerned about managing your borrowings, now or in the future. The sooner you contact us, the easier it will be for us to help.
At different life stages, and for many reasons, the family budget can come under stain. It is very important not to ignore the early signs of financial difficulty or stress.
If you are experience financial difficulty, the first and most important step you can take it to talk to us today. Call 01 272 5600 or e-mail email@example.com and we’ll take it from there. Alternatively, you can visit the following websites:
- Consumer Guide to Completing the Standard Financial Statement (SFS) – centralbank.ie
- Keeping Your Home – keepingyourhome.ie
- MABS, the State’s Money Advice and Budget Service – mabs.ie
- Insolvency Service of Ireland – isi.gov.ie or backontrack.ie
- MABS mortgage arrears section – Abhaile
Core Credit Union is here to help Members, not to make profit for someone else.