Mortgages You Can Trust
Borrow between €40K and €350K
Talk to Core Credit Union today
Buying a property is a stressful time. What to buy (and where)? How much to bid (and when)? When you’ve finally found what you’re looking for and you need a mortgage, you want to deal with a lender you can trust.
A mortgage from Core Credit Union is unique in so many ways.
- The security of a fixed rate with benefits usually associated with a variable rate,
- No early repayment fees or charges,
- Pay extra amounts or lumpsums off whenever you please.
- As a member owned financial cooperative, local savings creates our funds for loans and mortgages.
- Borrow between €40K and €350K
- Terms Available: 1 year to 35 years
- Fixed Interest Rate: 5% fixed rate (5.12% APRC) for the duration of the mortgage
- A CU Home Mortgage is only available on a principal private residence (must reside in the property) or for a self- build.
What you need:
Employees must be in permanent employment for more than 6 months and have successfully completed their probationary period
Self-Employed must be self-employed for a minimum of 2 years
|3 Months up to date consecutive payslips||6 months bank statements of all bank accounts|
|2 years set of financial accounts certified by accountant||6 months bank statements of all personal bank accounts|
|Confirmation of your tax position from your accountant||6 months bank statements of all business bank account|
|Last 2 years Tax Returns i.e., Chapter 4 & Form 11.||Tax Clearance Certificate|
For an appointment to speak to one of our Loan Officers please complete the contact form below or if you have any specific Mortgage query, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or you can also call: 01 272 5600