How to fill in a lodgement slip
Savings and Thrift
A primary objective of Core Credit Union is the promotion of thrift. Thrift is the wise management of whatever resources you might have, whatever the circumstance, at any given time. For example thrift is:
- Regularly saving.
- Intelligent buying, to get the most from your money.
- Budgeting to manage you income.
- Saving a little as you repay a loan.
- Borrowing wisely, for a productive purpose.
- Repaying a loan back promptly.
Credit Unions encourage Members to save regularly, borrow wisely and repay promptly.
The maximum combined balance allowed per Member in Core Credit Union is €100,000. Your combined balance is calculated by deducting any loan balance you might have with Core Credit Union from your total deposits in Core Credit Union. Total deposits are made up of your Shares, Stamps and Current Account balances added together.
Please note; ID will be requested for all in branch withdrawals.